OS4 ja IBrowse webbiselain

Saku-foorumi » Uusi sukupolvi: AmigaOS 4 » Yleinen keskustelu » Viestit 2004 » Viestit 06/2004 » OS4 ja IBrowse webbiselain « Edellinen Seuraava »

Kirjoittaja Viesti

miksuh
Keskiviikkona, 2. kesäkuuta, 2004 - klo 18.39:   
IBrowse developereilta uusimpana tietona tämmöinen:

"The pre-release of OS4 comes with the demo version of IBrowse 2.3 as the OEM version of 2.4 is not yet available.

IBrowse 2.3 works fine with OS4 bar one small problem with the preferences. I am currently not sure what the situation is regarding this problem (which is fixed in 2.4), but I will try and get a definative answer ASAP.

IBrowse 2.4 is still being worked on, mainly by Oliver as Stefan has been somewhat sidetracked working with various OS4 projects.

IBrowse 2.4 will be released as soon as possible, and the OEM version with OS4 for the final release.

IBrowse 3.0 is being worked on in parallel with IBrowse 2.4, but has also slowed slightly due to Oliver, Stefan and David (Meldon) being focused on other projects.

Oliver and Stefan have both been contributing to the OS4 development and application base (for example, Olivers work with the native dnetc client), so not all the time has been spent on IBrowse. Whilst this isn't ideal, it does reflect the somewhat tiny developer base that has unfortunately become rather common for AmigaOS.

As always, this is the current status that I am aware of, and is subject to change at Stefans discretion.

Hope that clears up a few things."

http://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4885&forum=9

Lisää viestisi tähän
Viestisi:
Käyttäjätunnus: Postitus informaatiota:
Tämä on yksityinen keskustelupalsta. Vain rekisteröidyt käyttäjät ja moderaattorit voivat postittaa tänne.
Salasana:
valinnat: Aktivoi URL:t automaattisesti tässä viestissä
Toimenpide: